We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
If you're trying to find an easy shawl to knit that has a classic shape with a hint of elegance, this shawl from Premier Yarns is for you. The Knotted Lace Triangle Shawl from Premier Yarns can be made with just one ball of yarn.
Finished Measurements: 30" deep x 60" wide (excluding fringe)
Note: Shawl will relax and stretch approximately 4" in each direction as it is worn.
- Knitting Needles: US 8 (5mm)
- Yarn: Serene by Premier Yarns – 1 ball desired color (90% acrylic/10% polyamide; 656 yards/600 meters; 10½ ounces/300 grams)
Extras: Yarn needle, crochet hook for attaching fringe
16 sts and 23 rows = 4" in Knotted Lace Patt.
Use any size needles necessary to obtain the specified gauge.
beg – beginning
k – knit;
M1 – make a stitch by lifting the strand of yarn between the
stitch on the left needle and the stitch on the right needle and
placing it on the left needle, knit into the back of the stitch
mm – millimeters
p – purl
patt – pattern
p2tog – purl 2 sts together
rep – repeat
sl – slip
st(s) – stitch(es)
tog – together
yo – yarn over
* – repeat instructions after asterisk as specified.
Beg at bottom center point, cast on 5 sts.
Beg Knotted Lace Patt as follows.
Row 1 (RS): P1, * yo, p2tog; rep from * across.
Row 2: Knit.
Row 3: K1, M1, knit across to last st, M1, K1 – 2 sts increased.
Rep Rows 1-3 of Knotted Lace Patt until piece measures
approximately 30" from beg.
Knit 4 rows. Bind off loosely.
Weave in ends.
Cut 13" lengths of yarn. Hold three pieces of yarn tog as a group; fold in half. Insert fold through center point of shawl and use a crochet hook to pull ends through the fold loop. Tighten to form fringe. Place fringe evenly spaced along two side edges. Trim fringe if necessary.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
If you need more storage space but don't have extra room or money to do it, try repurposing an old piece of furniture from your… Continue reading: "Elegant Refurbished Entryway Cabinet"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Crochet Flower
- Diy Charging Station
- Serendipity Asymmetrical Shawl
- Ebun Hat
- Minnie’s Turtleneck Dog Sweater
- Minty Al Fresco Dining Set
- Varicolored Ear Warmers
- Printable Valentine's Day Word Scramble
- 5 Awesome Patterns To Crochet Lovely Scrunchies As Short Time Projects
- Aldi Reusable Shopping Bag
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home