Knotted Lace Triangle Shawl
By: Premier Yarns
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
If you're trying to find an easy shawl to knit that has a classic shape with a hint of elegance, this shawl from Premier Yarns is for you. The Knotted Lace Triangle Shawl from Premier Yarns can be made with just one ball of yarn.
Finished Measurements: 30" deep x 60" wide (excluding fringe)
Note: Shawl will relax and stretch approximately 4" in each direction as it is worn.
- Knitting Needles: US 8 (5mm)
- Yarn: Serene by Premier Yarns – 1 ball desired color (90% acrylic/10% polyamide; 656 yards/600 meters; 10½ ounces/300 grams)
Extras: Yarn needle, crochet hook for attaching fringe
16 sts and 23 rows = 4" in Knotted Lace Patt.
Use any size needles necessary to obtain the specified gauge.
beg – beginning
k – knit;
M1 – make a stitch by lifting the strand of yarn between the
stitch on the left needle and the stitch on the right needle and
placing it on the left needle, knit into the back of the stitch
mm – millimeters
p – purl
patt – pattern
p2tog – purl 2 sts together
rep – repeat
sl – slip
st(s) – stitch(es)
tog – together
yo – yarn over
* – repeat instructions after asterisk as specified.
Beg at bottom center point, cast on 5 sts.
Beg Knotted Lace Patt as follows.
Row 1 (RS): P1, * yo, p2tog; rep from * across.
Row 2: Knit.
Row 3: K1, M1, knit across to last st, M1, K1 – 2 sts increased.
Rep Rows 1-3 of Knotted Lace Patt until piece measures
approximately 30" from beg.
Knit 4 rows. Bind off loosely.
Weave in ends.
Cut 13" lengths of yarn. Hold three pieces of yarn tog as a group; fold in half. Insert fold through center point of shawl and use a crochet hook to pull ends through the fold loop. Tighten to form fringe. Place fringe evenly spaced along two side edges. Trim fringe if necessary.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Simple Cocoa Knit Sleeveless Top
- 18 Favorite Free Shawl and Poncho Knitting Patterns
- Two Piece Knit Poncho Pattern
- 25 Free Knitted Sweater Patterns for Women
- Casual Pullover
- A Knit Men's Sweater
- Easy Triangle Poncho
- Classic Stripe Knit Blanket Sweater
- Comfortable Pocket Cardigan
- Knotted Lace Triangle Shawl
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Shrink Plastic Animal Keyholders
- Easy Princess Dress Pattern
- Sweet Chick Cup Cozy
- DIY Paper Star Decorations
- 4th of July Firecracker Treats
- DIY 4th of July Favors
- Baby Jacket/Cardigan
- 14 Creative Uses for Mesh Produce Bags
- Baby Shower Photo Cube Light
- Long Eared Bunny Basket