Knotted Lace Triangle Shawl
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
If you're trying to find an easy shawl to knit that has a classic shape with a hint of elegance, this shawl from Premier Yarns is for you. The Knotted Lace Triangle Shawl from Premier Yarns can be made with just one ball of yarn.
Finished Measurements: 30" deep x 60" wide (excluding fringe)
Note: Shawl will relax and stretch approximately 4" in each direction as it is worn.
- Knitting Needles: US 8 (5mm)
- Yarn: Serene by Premier Yarns – 1 ball desired color (90% acrylic/10% polyamide; 656 yards/600 meters; 10½ ounces/300 grams)
Extras: Yarn needle, crochet hook for attaching fringe
16 sts and 23 rows = 4" in Knotted Lace Patt.
Use any size needles necessary to obtain the specified gauge.
beg – beginning
k – knit;
M1 – make a stitch by lifting the strand of yarn between the
stitch on the left needle and the stitch on the right needle and
placing it on the left needle, knit into the back of the stitch
mm – millimeters
p – purl
patt – pattern
p2tog – purl 2 sts together
rep – repeat
sl – slip
st(s) – stitch(es)
tog – together
yo – yarn over
* – repeat instructions after asterisk as specified.
Beg at bottom center point, cast on 5 sts.
Beg Knotted Lace Patt as follows.
Row 1 (RS): P1, * yo, p2tog; rep from * across.
Row 2: Knit.
Row 3: K1, M1, knit across to last st, M1, K1 – 2 sts increased.
Rep Rows 1-3 of Knotted Lace Patt until piece measures
approximately 30" from beg.
Knit 4 rows. Bind off loosely.
Weave in ends.
Cut 13" lengths of yarn. Hold three pieces of yarn tog as a group; fold in half. Insert fold through center point of shawl and use a crochet hook to pull ends through the fold loop. Tighten to form fringe. Place fringe evenly spaced along two side edges. Trim fringe if necessary.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Prevent Fabric Shrinkage
- Tassel and Trim DIY Throw Pillow
- Ripples of Joy Christmas Afghan Crochet Pattern
- Austin Cables Throw
- Dreamy Baby
- Winter’s Cerise Crochet Slouch
- Colourful Baby Blanket
- Altered Paper Tube Decor
- 11 Angel Crafts to Make: Homemade Christmas Ornaments & Decorations free eBook
- You’re A Star Shaker Card Tutorial
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home