We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
As cooler weather approaches, this knit cabled cardigan pattern will give you a garment that embodies luxurious comfort, chic style, and delicate warmth. With a thick and sumptuous fabric and a hemline that ends just at the knee, a fashion-forward sweater like this won't just turn heads while you're walking down the street; it will help you stay cozy during the harsh winter months.
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Knitting Needle Size9 or 5.5 mm, Circular Knitting Needles
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Patriotic Flag Coaster
- Warm Up Chunky Crochet Mittens
- Graduation Owl Gift Bags
- Salt Glitter Easter Egg Canvas Art
- Easy Peasy Crochet Fingerless Gloves
- Uchida Le Plume Permanent Marker Set
- Simple Crochet Flower Patterns
- DIY Wrap Skirt
- Pompom Bunny Welcome Sign
- How to Make an Herbal Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse Recipe For Any Hair Type
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home