Glitter Pumpkin Shirt
Add a little glitter and glitz to your Halloween t-shirt! This is a quick costume idea from I Love to Create or a fun way to look festive without looking silly. It's easy to make and fun to wear!
- Tulip® Fashion Glitter™
- 23540 Gold Fine
- 23559 Emerald Fine Jewel
- Tulip® Fashion Form™
- Tulip® Soft Fabric Paint™
- BI15784 Glacier White
- BI15786 Sunshine Yellow
- BI15787 Mandarin Orange
- BI15790 Crimson Red
- BI15799 Holiday Green
- Tulip® Cordless Heat Setting Tool™
- Tulip® Glam-It-Up!™ Iron-On Crystals™
- 23078 300 Multi-color Pack
- Tulip® Fashion Glitter Bond
- T-shirt, black
- Paper towel
- Freezer paper
- Container with water
- Crafter’s knife
- Crafter’s sponge
- Cutting mat
- Cosmetic sponge
- Cut piece of freezer paper 2” larger than image size. Place on top of pattern and trace with pencil. Cut out stencil using crafter’s knife on cutting mat.
- Position pumpkin stencil on T-shirt, shiny side down. Iron, making sure edges are sealed.
- Slip Fashion Form between layers of shirt to keep paint from seeping through to back.
- Pour a small puddle of Glacier White on foil. Sponge into stencil to block out some black. Let dry. Apply another coat of Glacier White. Let dry.
- Pour separate puddles of Sunshine Yellow, Mandarin Orange and a small amount of Crimson Red.
- Sponge Mandarin Orange on top and lower sections of pumpkin. Sponge Sunshine Yellow in center area and blend into Mandarin Orange. Sponge a small amount of Crimson Red at very bottom and blend into Mandarin Orange.
- Pour a small puddle of Holiday Green on foil and sponge pumpkin stem and surrounding leaves. Let dry.
- With stencil still in place, brush a little Glitter Bond on leaves and stem. Sprinkle some Green and Gold glitter on top. Press down lightly with a piece of scratch paper. Let dry. Tap off loose glitter.
- Place orange Crystals randomly around design. Preheat Heat-Setting Tool following package instructions. Gently place Heat-Setting Tool on top of a Crystal and hold for a few seconds. Let cool. Test with fingernail to see if set. Repeat for all Crystals.
- Wait 72 hours to wash. Machine wash warm on gentle cycle. Do not use harsh detergents or bleach. Remove promptly and line dry. To iron, turn garment inside out, being careful not to touch design with iron. Do not dry-clean.
Read NextEasy Skeleton Sweater
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.