DIY Decoupage Shell Trinket Dishes
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
From the blogger: "I love to eat dishes with scallops, and I keep the big shells that they are served in. I have quite a collection. I also have a passion for vintage images and natural history illustration. I decided to combine the two by printing some gorgeous colorful vintage fish illustrations on the shells and some lovely antique patterns on the outside. The result is stunning, and these trinket dishes not only look really good but are very handy, too. They would make a lovely homemade gift."
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
Project TypeMake a Project
- Large scallop shells
- Tissue paper
- Computer paper
- Mod podge
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Neo Mint Crochet Cable Hat
- Winter Placemat & Coaster Set
- Candy Corn Mini C2c
- Ghost Mini C2c
- Dana Scarf
- Concentric Squares Throw Blanket
- Lace Choker With Fringe
- Dia De Los Muertos Mask
- 2 Step Diy Coastal Christmas Starfish
- Seamen’s Church Institute
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home