Fuse Creativity System Project Guide: Fun Party Themes, Idea for Handmade Cards, And More Paper Crafts from Fiskars
Floral Decoupage Card
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"In this cardmaking tutorial I make a gorgeous card using cut out decoupage from a sheet of 12x12inch paper from Anna Griffins range of fabulous papers. I finish off the card with the matching leaves and paper curls. This looks like a time consuming card but apart from the cutting out of the flowers, it is quite quick & easy and all from 1 sheet of paper."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Paper Crafting
Project or Page SizeCard
Type of Paper UsedScrapbook Paper
- 8x8inch blank white card
1 stamped layer on white scrap card
1 layer with aperture die cut from labels 30 and with light stenciling around the corners
1 sheet of Anna Griffin floral paper for the flowers and the bow and the curls
1 die for leaves and green ink pad for blend leaf edges
How to Decoupage Flowers
Cut out layer for the base card, then cut aperture out
Stamp a sentiment on a matching piece of card, positioned under the aperture so it is stamped in the right place.
Ink the edges of the card layer and the aperture
Cut out the flowers form the scrapbooking sheet and die cut the leaves, inking the edges as you go
Make the paper curls
Make the bow from the die
Attach card sentiment layer on to base card, but position it so the aperture will fit over it.
Using 3d foam or silicone add the aperture layer to the card
Start adding the cut out flowers using silicone glue so you can position them
Then add the leaves, slipping them under the flowers
Next add the curls, using silicone glue so they can be slipped between the flowers and the leaves
Finally add the bow.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Butterfly Trio Card
- DIY Stained Glass Card Stamp
- Floral Free Watercolor Printable
- Foiled Butterfly Notecards
- Home Decor Yarn Flowers
- I Am the Vine Religious Stamps Card Design
- Happy Homemade Thank You
- The Joy of Tea and Knitting Card
- Easy Watercolor Greeting Cards
- Antique Any Occasion Pressed Flower Card
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Everyday Tapered Beanie
- How To Sew A Cloak With Hood
- Harvest Pocket Shawl
- Koko Cocoon Cardigan
- Patchwork Sampler Bag
- Fall Inspired Chunky Blanket
- Crochet Candy Corn Amigurumi
- Polar Bear Sweater
- Fall Tissue Paper Suncatchers Craft
- Easy Coffee Filter Turkeys Thanksgiving Craft
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home