Rhinestone DIY Favor Boxes
These Rhinestone DIY Favor Boxes are a fabulous way to show gratitude to all your party guests for attending your shindig. Learn how to make heart gift boxes by decorating them with rhinestones and paint. If your party has a theme, match the rhinestones to the color scheme. That way, when your guests look at their boxes, they'll remember how wonderful the evening was. Fill these favor boxes with cookies, candies, stickers, and more, and kids and adults alike are sure to have a great ride home.
You can find this project, as well as many other fabulous blogger projects, in our new eBook, The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2014: Decoupage, Sewing, Jewelry Making, and More free eBook. Download your own free copy today!
- Darice adhesive rhinestone sheet
- I Love to Create Tulip dimensional fabric paint
- Scribbles 3D Paint in Shiny White
- Metal tin boxes
- Sizzix Hearts and Tipsy Dies
- Cut rhinestone sheets into heart shapes using the die cut machine. The sheets are thick, so you'll need to use a steel rule die.
- Remove the plastic release liner from the backs of the die cut hearts to expose the adhesive.
- Apply the heart shapes to the metal tin boxes. Press down to adhere. You can stack rhinestone die cut hearts on top of each other.
- Decorate the metal tin boxes with dimensional paints. Try lines, dots, squiggles - have fun!
- Set aside to dry at least one hour. If you don't like how your designs turned out, use a sharp craft knife to remove portions of the decoration.
- Fill with goodies and give to a loved one!