Thanks Foiled Rainbow Box Tutorial
From the Designer: "Do you love rainbows? It brings a smile every time I spot one. When I saw this Stitched Rainbow die set from i-Crafter...oh, the possibilities of all the projects I can create with this one set! Instead of a card, I created a 5 x 7-inch box to add a thank you gift for a friend. It has lots of texture, shine, and dimension! Let me show you how to create this!"
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
- Craft Dies: i-Crafter (Stitched Rainbow)
- Adhesives: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® (E-Z Runner® Ultra Strong, E-Z Runner® Petite Permanent Dots, 3D Foam Strips, 3D Foam Creative Sheets Medium 6 x 12in.)
- Ink and Applicator: Ranger Ink (Distress Ink in Antique Linen)
- Other: Silver Mirror, Kraft and White Cardstock; Scissors; Score Board/Crease Tool, Manual Die-Cutting Machine; White Self-Adhesive Pearls
This project is featured in our National Craft Month 2022 celebration! Discover a new project released each day in March.National Craft Month 2022
Read NextPuppy Love Keepsake Box
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use