Use Eileen Hull's Sizzix ideas to make this everything bag, a pretty scalloped bag to hold, well, everything! From business cards to gum to lunch money, the everything bag can hold a little bit of everything.
- Big Shot Machine
- Scalloped Box Die
- Aqua mat board
- Tiny buttons
- Zip Dry Paper Glue
- Double-sided tape
- Velcro dots
- Cut scalloped box from 6" x 13" piece of mat board with Big Shot. Make sure the right side of the board is facing down.
- Assemble box with double-sided tape or glue.
- Cut five flowers from scrap mat board (flower shapes included on Scallop Box die) and glue to the front of the box. Add tiny coordinating buttons to the center of the flowers.
- Add a ribbon handle. I usually cut a yard-long piece and trim as needed to get correct length to go around neck. Simply knot ribbon ends inside of box to secure.
- Add Velcro dots to flap and front of box.
Read NextUpcycled Can Gift Containers