DIY Glowing Mason Jars
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Use glitter and glow-in-the-dark paint to fill mason jars with fairy light! A fun project to do with kids or a group of friends, these lights make darling decorations for nighttime gatherings, wedding receptions, and more."
Age GroupPreschool & Kindergarten, Elementary School, Pre-Teens, Teens
- Mason or other type of jar
- Glow-in-the-dark paint (several colors)
- Scrap paper
- Glitter (optional)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Peace on Earth Plaque
- Milk Carton Bird Feeder
- House Number made for CDs & DVDs
- Gorgeous Simple 10 Minute Moroccan Tile Planters
- DIY Faux Pottery Planters
- Clay Pot Garden Angel
- Fabulous Upcycled Faux Chinese Vases
- Butterfly Garden Globe
- Upcycled Plastic Bottle Decor Items
- Fairy Garden Terrarium in a Mason Jar
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Yarn Washing Symbols [PDF]
- Brown Sheep Synchrony Yarn
- How to make Lavender Bags
- Small Zipper Pouch
- Organizer Sewing Pattern
- One Evening Beanie
- Simple Mittens
- Ruffled Shawlette
- Emil, the Preemie Crochet Octopus
- Eyelet Crochet Bag
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home