DIY Glowing Mason Jars
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Use glitter and glow-in-the-dark paint to fill mason jars with fairy light! A fun project to do with kids or a group of friends, these lights make darling decorations for nighttime gatherings, wedding receptions, and more."
Age GroupPreschool & Kindergarten, Elementary School, Pre-Teens, Teens
- Mason or other type of jar
- Glow-in-the-dark paint (several colors)
- Scrap paper
- Glitter (optional)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Mini Succulent Planters
- Herb Planter Tin Can Crafts
- From Tin Can To Barrel Bag Planter
- 32 Easy Rock Painting Ideas for Beginners
- Lilac Rose Petals Luminary
- Vintage Tins and Succulents DIY Planters
- How to make Heart-Shaped Wooden Herb Garden Markers
- Charming Recycled Songbird Tin Can Wind Chime
- Floating Teapot Succulent Planter
- House Number made for CDs & DVDs
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home