DIY Glowing Mason Jars
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Use glitter and glow-in-the-dark paint to fill mason jars with fairy light! A fun project to do with kids or a group of friends, these lights make darling decorations for nighttime gatherings, wedding receptions, and more."
Age GroupPreschool & Kindergarten, Elementary School, Pre-Teens, Teens
- Mason or other type of jar
- Glow-in-the-dark paint (several colors)
- Scrap paper
- Glitter (optional)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- DIY PVC birds
- Dishwasher Pod Container Recycled Planter
- Recycled Bottle Cap Flower Garden Stake
- Charming Recycled Songbird Tin Can Wind Chime
- Upcycled Plastic Bottle Decor Items
- Gorgeous Simple 10 Minute Moroccan Tile Planters
- Decoupage Flower Pots
- Milk Carton Bird Feeder
- Terra Cotta Pinch Pots
- Decorative Painted Rocks
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet 12-point Star Blanket
- Puff Stitch Boho Coaster
- Low Carb Dog Treats
- Jeremy The Giraffe
- Watering Can That Pours Crystals
- 29 Beach Crafts & Coastal Diy Wall Art
- Cloudy Sunset Beret
- Mystical Mitts
- Easy Fabric Basket In Any Size
- "Vintage" Gold Leaf Resin Bangles
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home