Mini Succulent Planters
Upcycle old cans into these adorable Mini Succulent Planters. You can use them to decorate your home or give these out as budget-friendly wedding favors. Succulents are great starter plants and these small aluminum cans make for the perfect planter to hold your mini succulent. You can also decorate the tin to reflect your wedding or baby shower theme, or decorate them to match your house. So next time you find yourself with some empty tuna or soup cans, set them aside and turn them into these adorable mini planters.
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
- 1-3 cans
- 1 can spray paint
- 1-3 sheets scrap book paper
- 1 sheet vinyl
- 1-3 succulents
- Dirt for planting
- Peel label off of can, spray paint cans. Let dry.
- Cut strips of scrap book paper and glue together.
- Using a vinyl cutting machine, cut vinyl words and apply to can.
- Add dirt and succulents to can.
Read NextKnee Pad For Gardening