Beaded Garden Plate Stakes
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"I needed to mark out some areas on our new raised bed garden so I got out some Dollar Tree aluminum wire and bent it into the cutest garden plant stake with large hole beads. The plant stake is not only cute but practical too. It is a good way to use up mismatching beads from bracelet projects. Make some for yourself or make a set of them for a pretty spring time gift for someone!"
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
- aluminum wire
- large hole beads
Cut a piece of thick aluminum wire 18 inches long
swirl the top for the tag holder
slide on big hole beads
using a pencil at the bottom bead make a loop in the wire to hold the beads in place.
Make a tag to identify the plant
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Bobble Drops Flower Hexagon
- Easy To Make Crochet Sunflower Mini Doily
- How To Make Your Own Reversible Quilted Fabric
- Easy To Knit Slippers
- Adult & Child Knitted Slippers…with Bows!!
- Cute Bows Dishcloth
- Make A Victorian Steampunk Necklace And Bracelet
- Lavender Chamomile Milk Bath Recipe
- Vanilla Mint Lip Scrub Recipe
- Dandelion Painting On Canvas
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home