Jeepers Creepers Eyeball Pin
If you're running short on time and you need a few extra Halloween craft ideas, this Jeepers Creepers Eyeball Pin is just the craft you're looking for. One can never have too many Halloween crafts in her arsenal! Make these fun pins for your friends or your children's teachers. These are also good Halloween crafts ideas for any party guests you may (or may not) be expecting. This Jeepers Creepers Eyeball Pin will certainly brighten up any party with its creepy flair.
- 2″ wood circle
- Acrylic craft paint: white, black, blue, red
- Toothpick or red thin tip marker
- Black Sharpie marker
- Acrylic sealer or glaze
- Pin backing
- White craft glue or hot glue
- Paint the wood circle white and let it dry.
- Use Sharpie to draw a circle in the center then paint that blue, leaving the black outline around the blue. Paint a small black circle in the center of the blue one. Paint (with a toothpick dipped in red paint) bloodshot lines, or use a red thin tipped marker. Let everything dry and spray it with sealer. After the sealer has dried, glue the pin back to the back of the eyeball.