25 Crochet Scarf Patterns
Learn how to crochet a scarf with the various patterns in this collection.
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Winter is coming! Gear up for colder weather with these easy crochet scarf patterns.
When the cold hits, there's nothing better than having a nice warm scarf around your neck to keep you warm. With these crochet winter scarf patterns, you'll be ready for snow in no time. These crocheted scarves are thick, long, and wide, so they're great for last minute runs outside or for keeping warm by the fireplace inside as you cozy up with a book and a cup of coffee.
No one loves playing out in the snow more than kids! So we were sure to include some free crochet patterns for kids that will keep them warm and cozy when they build snowmen, igloos, or just enjoy the late fall weather.
Crochet scarves make great gifts for friends and family, and with our collection of fall crochet scarf patterns for men and women, you can find patterns that are great for everyone. These scarves make great gifts and can we worn and enjoyed by men and women alike.
If you need gift ideas for loved ones with summer birthdays or you just want a head start on crochet projects for all the seasons, scroll down to see patterns for crochet scarves in summer!
Table of Contents
Crochet Winter Scarf Patterns
Bundle up and stay warm with these thick and cozy crochet winter scarf patterns! These scarves are great for running out to the store to wrap up your holiday shopping or for keeping warm by the fire as you wrap gifts or listen to music.
- Chunky Crochet Mittens and ScarfThis mittens and scarf set is super cozy and warm. The thick scarf and mittens are easy to make for those who have knowledge of crochet, and this winter set makes a great stocking stuffer, as well as a fun gift to make yourself!
- Crochet Scarf and Hat Roving SetMen and women can both enjoy this crocheted scarf pattern. The beautiful bold colors of this scarf make it perfect for the fall and winter.
- Harvest Crochet ScarfLike the food of the season, this crochet scarf is warm and comforting. The colors are beautiful for the colder months and the ridged pattern of this scarf give it a timeless look and style.
- Harvest Crochet ScarfThese scarves are fun for the whole family. They make great gifts for Christmas morning...and don't forget to take a family photo!
- Colorful Crochet ScarfThe drab white of winter is nothing compared to the bright colors in this fun crochet scarf pattern! Jazz up your black coat or add some bright colors to your winter wardrobe with this scarf that's easy to make and fun to wear.
- Thick Textured ScarfIf you want something that's going to keep you warm in the coldest conditions, this is the scarf for you. Thick, wide, and cozy beyond belief, this epic winter scarf will stand strong against the toughest and coldest winter days.
- Cupcake ScarfGood enough to eat, this warm and cozy scarf is a great way to keep warm during the cold winter months. Great for kids and adults alike, this crocheted scarf pattern is sure to generate lots of smiles!
- Cupcake ScarfGreat for men and women alike, this Subway Scarf is a fun and easy crocheted scarf pattern that is sure to keep you warm all winter long.
- Super Crochet ScarfBrave the elements with this Super Crochet Scarf. This free crochet scarf pattern is a soft and bulky infinity scarf that can weather the fall and winter chill.
Fall Crochet Scarves for Men and Women
Men and women alike will love these scarf patterns. Scarves make great gifts for the holidays, especially for those few people who are just too hard to buy for, and personalized gifts like this mean more anyway! This year, grab your crochet hook and whip up some of these easy scarf patterns for everyone on your list.
- Beginner Crochet Hat and Scarf SetThis pattern can easily be worn by men and women alike. It's the perfect project for a beginner and, as a set, makes a great gift or stocking stuffer.
- Blue Hat and Scarf SetThis solid colored scarf is great for men, as well as women. The stitch is easy to master if you have a beginner's level education of crochet.
- Colorful Block ScarfAdd some color to your winter wardrobe with this color block scarf. If you're making this for a friend, be sure to get their favorite colors so you can be sure that they'll love it!
- Hat and Scarf Set for MenGuys will love this gift set! This scarf and hat set is a great way to show the men in your life that you care.
- Forever 21 Knockoff Scarf Crochet PatternThis infinity scarf is perfect to wear indoors and out. You can make it in whatever color you wish. Best of all, you can get the look you love without having to spend all the money!
- Green Starter ScarfCrochet cable scarf patterns are great for men and women. This Green Starter Scarf is perfect for beginners and makes a great gift for everyone on your list.
- Rio ScarfMade with all the beautiful colors of fall, this Rio Scarf is sure to work double duty, serving both as a functional scarf to keep you warm and a fun and colorful autumn accessory.
- Trellis Scarf Crochet PatternThe Trellis scarf features an attractive lace pattern running through the center of the scarf. With just one skein of Cascade Cherub Aran, the scarf is still six feet long, so there are many ways to wear it.
Crochet Scarves in Summer
"Scarves in summer" may sounds like an oxymoron, but the increasing popularity of these particular scarves is impossible to deny! Even more unbelieveable are the amount of patterns available for light and airy crochet scarves. These free scarf patterns will keep you accessorized to perfection, even during the hot summer months!
- Green Sheen ScarfIf you like the look of lace and have some experience in crochet, you'll love crocheting this scarf for yourself. The picot stitch as well as the cluster stitch are used for this free crochet scarf pattern.
- Pineapple Crochet ScarfLearn how to make your own version of this cute crochet scarf pattern. This scarf has a wonderful design and shape, and it can even be made in less than two hours!
- A Light and Lacey ScarfPerfect for those cooler summer nights, this light and lacey scarf makes the perfect accessory to a tee shirt and jeans or a soft summer dress.
- Beachy WrapGreat for taking to the beach or the pool, this wrap can also double as a lovely cover-up. Great for women of all ages, this lovely crochet scarf pattern is a must-have summer accessory.
- Potato Chip ScarfJust like the potato chips they're named after, you'll find it impossible to just make one of these scarves...you'll have to keep making them until your "hunger" is satisfied! Great for crochet beginners, this simple crocheted scarf pattern is a great summer accessory.
- Alana Lacy ScarfWork on a lacy crochet pattern perfect for summer with this lovely lightweight pattern.
Free Crochet Scarf Patterns for Kids
Kids love playing outside in the fall and winter, so don't forget to make them a scarf to keep them nice and warm! These fun scarves for kids are easy to make, and because they're for young children, most of them work up pretty quickly.
- Bobble Scarf and HatLittle girls will love this fun bobble scarf! If they're not already sold on the bright pink scarf, the sweet little bobbles on the end will make them jump for joy.
- Hand Puppet ScarfThis fun scarf serves double duty. Not only will it keep your kid nice and warm, but the little animals on the end of the scarf also work as mittens. This scarf makes a great gift for kids of all ages!
- Little Blue Hat and Scarf SetGreat for little girls and boys, this scarf set is warm and cozy. Since it works up quickly, it's a great project for beginners.
- American Girl Crochet ScarfThis free crochet scarf pattern is a great for any doll to bundle up for the cold weather. Crochet a cute and easy scarf pattern for daughter's favorite American Girl doll.
- Twist Scarf Crochet PatternLittle kids of all ages will love wearing this fun twisty scarf. Perfect for wearing in the winter and fall, this flouncy scarf can be made in any color and is perfect for showcasing school spirit!
Describe your favorite scarf in the comments below!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Magenta Mesh Crochet Cowl
- Summer Crush Crochet Scarf Pattern
- Convertible Free Crochet Cowl Pattern
- Simple One Skein Wrap
- Over the Rainbow Crochet Cowl
- Boho Crochet Shawl Pattern
- Caramel Apple Infinity Scarf
- 19 Crochet Shawls Patterns and Wraps
- Forever 21 Knockoff Scarf Crochet Pattern
- Rustic Beginner Fall Cowl
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- DIY Hanging Colander Planter
- Simple DIY Fairy Garden
- Quilled Bird Necklace
- 20 Clay Crafts for Adults
- Shades of Fall Mini Mason Jar Lights
- Swirling Leaves Relaxing Mandala Adult Coloring Page
- Stress Be Gone Mandala Adult Coloring Page
- Fall Acorn Adult Coloring Page
- Mandala Inspired Sunflower Adult Coloring Page
- Love Sign Made with Plaster Casting
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home