Alana Lacy Scarf
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"In summer, I like working on lacy crochet patterns that are perfect for the hot weather. Make this lace scarf to dress up your summer wardrobe. The pattern grows very fast and you can whip up a couple of scarves in a day. How about making it in different colors? I used both acrylic and cotton DK weight yarn. the cotton one had so much stitch definition, it turned out beautiful. You can even easily add more rows to turn it into a shawl."
Crochet Hook4.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size58 inches long and 6 ½ inches wide not measuring the tassels.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Create a beautiful hand-stitched cloth napkin for your home with this Adorable Hand Stitched DIY Tea Towels tutorial. If you're a big… Continue reading: "Adorable Hand Stitched DIY Tea Towelsvideocam"
- Crochet Pumpkin Pattern
- Cito Bag
- Crochet Buffalo Plaid Dishcloths
- How to Crochet a Bow
- Basketweave Blocks Baby Blanket
- Boho Wall Hanging Crochet Pattern
- Floral Crochet Blanket Patterns for Crochet Gift Ideas
- Christmas Crochet Star
- 14 Free Crochet Doily Patterns for Beginners
- Diagonal Crochet Dishcloth
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Brown Sheep Synchrony Yarn
- How to make Lavender Bags
- Small Zipper Pouch
- Organizer Sewing Pattern
- One Evening Beanie
- Simple Mittens
- Ruffled Shawlette
- Emil, the Preemie Crochet Octopus
- Eyelet Crochet Bag
- Lemon Squeezy Baby Blanket
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home