Snowman Gift Tag
Add a personal touch to your gift giving with this Snowman Gift Tag from PLUS America. This simple handmade gift tag is easy to make and makes a great addition to any gift!
- White cardstock
- Snowman graphic or sticker (this graphic was downloaded from Art Explosion Software)
- PLUS Snowflake Decoration Roller
- Jolee’s Boutique Snowflake Stickers
- Recollections Clear Gemstone Stickers
- Turquoise and white ribbon of your choice
On your computer place your snowman graphic towards the bottom of the page. Print the snowman onto white cardstock. (Note: For best results, turn your page to a landscape setting and placed three snowmen across the bottom of the page. This way three tags can be created from one piece of paper.)
Cut out the tag shape and punch a whole for the ribbon. (Note: If using a snowman sticker, a pre-cut tag can be used.)
Using the PLUS Decoration Roller, roll out snowflakes in a random pattern.
Accent the snowflakes with snowflake stickers and gemstones.
- Place the ribbons together, slide them through the hole in the tag and tie.
Read NextForest Angel Card