Window Christmas Card
Punch squares out of old Christmas cards to decorate this window pane Christmas card. This clever idea from Lisa Fulmer is a great way to recycle those Christmas cards from last year.
- White cardstock
- Square punch
- Paint markers
- Assorted old holiday cards
- Die-cut snowflakes
- Double-sided tape
- Trim the white cardstock to fit like a postcard inside of your envelope. Mine is 3.5" x 8.5" to fit inside a standard #10 business envelope.
- Edge the card with your desired paint marker color - I used red or copper.
- Punch squares out of your old holiday cards. Look for interesting images to crop inside the squares. Punch some solid color areas too.
- Edge the squares with a black paint marker.
- Adhere a selection of squares to your postcard with tape in a windowpane pattern. Leave some space for writing your message.
- Adhere a strip a ribbon between your squares and writing space, and add a snowflake die-cut inside your "window".
- Add your message and mail them off!