Cutest Christmas Elves Pull Tab Card
Make the most adorable homemade Christmas card in the world.
Make the cutest pull tab card you've ever seen this Christmas. With the help of easy-to-use templates and adorable stamps, you can bring Christmas cheer to anyone and everyone on your mailing list! Learn how to make a Christmas card adorned with a cute penguin, boxes of presents, dolls, teddy bears, toys, and of course, the elves who make the toys! The pull tab element of this card really takes your handmade project to the next level. If you're an avid card maker, you need to learn how to incorporate some of the most innovative elements we've seen into your cards!
Be sure to ENTER TO WIN the Perfect Christmas Paper and Stamp Set to use while making this project! Leave a comment on this page and you will receive a bonus entry. Don't miss the grand prize giveaway including one of each prize featured in the 12 Days of Christmas!
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project or Page SizeCard
Type of Paper UsedCardstock
Project TypeMake a Project
- Lawn Fawn products:
- Holiday Helpers stamps LF1767
- Holiday Helpers coordinating dies LF1768
- Double Slider Surprise die set LF1781
- Say What? Christmas Critters stamps LF1778
- Say What? Christmas Critters coordinating dies LF1779
- Push Here stamps LF1415
- Jet Black ink pad LF1302
- Noble Fir ink pad LF999
- Black Licorice ink pad LF868
- Paper Bag cardstock LF1574
- Really Rainbow Christmas paper LF1735
- Other supplies:
- 1/8” Scor-tape
- Tape Runner
- Plastic bag or packaging
- Scoring Board
- Bone Folder
- Copic Markers
If you're looking for other Christmas paper crafts to work on, be sure to browse our collection of29 Christmas Coloring Pages (Free PDFs)
- There is a maximum of one extra entry per person. The extra entry will be based upon a comment left on this post. Duplicate comments are not tallied.
- The winner will be selected at random from the comments on this page and the entries on the contest page.
- The winner will be contacted on the morning of December 24th, 2018.
- Email Address provided in your account (please do NOT leave your email address in the comments--you already provided it when you created your account)
- You have until December 23rd, 2018 at 11:59pm EST to leave your comment on this post. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada. Excludes Quebec and Puerto Rico.
What kind of Christmas cards do you send every year? A box of cards from the store, custom photo cards, or homemade cards like this one?