Graduation Guest Book Pillow
This graduation guest book pillow from I Love to Create is a great keepsake for a recent grad. Pass this guest book for graduation around at your graduation party and have everyone sign it.
- Tulip® Fabric Markers™: Fabric Markers Fine Writers
- Tulip® Cordless Heat Setting Tool™
- Tulip® Glam-It-Up!™ Iron-On Crystals™: 23123 300 Clear Pack
- 2 Red buttons
- Sewing machine
- Polyester fiberfill
- Strip of red fabric (3” x 45”)
- (2) 12” Squares of red fabric
- Straight pins
- Matching thread
- Black decorative tassel
- Draw the year on right side of one of the fabric squares with chalk. Line up crystals on chalk line.
- Following instructions on Tulip® Heat-Setting Too, add crystals to chalked in year until complete.
- Sew one side of fabric strip around right side edge of the square.
- Pin and sew the other side of fabric strip to other square, leaving opening to stuff.
- Stuff fiberfill inside pillow, and sew opening shut.
- Sew buttons to center of pillow on both sides.
- Attach tassel to pillow around the button on side with crystals.
- Use Tulip® Fabric Markers® to have classmates sign autographs on pillow.
Read NextInspiration Jar DIY Graduation Gift