21 Knit and Crocheted Baby Hats
By: Melissa Conner, Editor of FaveCrafts.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Whether you're a knit wit or you're hooked on crochet, you're bound to love these 21 Knit and Crocheted Baby Hats. Great for yarn lovers of all skill levels, these quick and easy projects are great for whipping up over a weekend or during a long road trip. With adorable patterns for yarn lovers of all kinds, this collection is all you need for making a sweet assortment of hats for baby.
Get things started with our assortment of crocheted baby hats. Great for beginners, these crocheted patterns can easily be made with one skein or less, so work your way through your stash with this awesome collection of baby hats. The adorable Baby Blue Hat, for example, is a great one to make for a newborn, and can easily be adapted to suit a little girl or boy by changing the yarn color. This is a fun, textured hat that is sure to keep your little one warm no matter what the weather.
If you're more in love with knitting, we have patterns for you, too! Our collection of knit baby hats is sure to please, with lots of adorable patterns to make! This Whimsical Knit Cupcake Hat, for example, is a "sweet" way to top your little one's head. Complete with a sweet little pom-pom, this knit baby hat is precious and fun to wear. Parents and babies alike are sure to get a kick out of this sweet cupcake hat.
So if you're ready to start knitting and crocheting for your little one, be sure to browse through our collection of 21 Knit and Crocheted Baby Hats for lots of great tutorials and inspiration!
21 Knit and Crocheted Baby Hats
These precious crocheted baby hat patterns are great for making for your little one. You can easily make several of these patterns with 1 skein of yarn or less, so they're also great for clearing out your yarn stash. Don't have a little one around? No worries! You can make a handful of crocheted baby hat patterns and donate them to charity or to your local hospital. Perfect for all levels of crochet fans, these baby hat patterns are quick, easy, and fun to make!
- Baby Ruffle Hat
- Baby Blue Hat
- Cutey Monkey Hat
- Watermelon Baby Beanie
- Rainbow Hat for Baby
- Flip Flop Bunny Hat
- Super Easy Baby Hat
- Crocheted Baby Hats to Donate
- Baby Toque Hat
- Darling Daisy Baby Beanie
- Monster's Inc. Inspired Baby Hat
- Stretchy Baby Hat
- Floral Baby Beanie
These quick and easy knit baby hats are great for those who are looking for a fast and simple knitting project for this weekend. With hats for newborns, toddlers, and even very young children, these patterns are good to keep on hand for when you need to whip up a quick baby hat. One hat should take no more than a couple hours, so even the most novice of knitters can whip up a couple of these patterns over the course of a weekend. With hats for little girls and boys, these knit baby hats are sure to become favorites in no time!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Purple Beginner Shawl
- Recycled T-Shirt Quilt Pattern
- Shawl Scarf Crochet Pattern
- Stunning Leather Trimmed Crochet Scarf Pattern
- Knit Look Cowl Crochet Pattern
- Bean Stitch Cowl Crochet Pattern
- Plush Basketweave Baby Blanket Pattern
- "18 Projects Every Crafter Wants" free eBook
- Amethyst DIY Jewelry Box Anthropologie Knockoff
- Retro Gumball Machine Craft