Thanksgiving Turkey Knit Hat
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Everyone knows that the sillier the hat, the cuter a baby looks. The chubby cheeks make a funny hat like the Thanksgiving Turkey Knit Hat look like the best head wear in the world. This easy knit baby hat is sure to bring joy to the fall and winter holidays and make everyone laugh as they see a baby crawling around with a turkey on their head. Even if you don't celebrate Thanksgiving, your little girl or boy is sure to look adorable in this knit baby hat pattern.
Knitting Needle Size8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Gauge4 stitches, 2 rows, 1 inches. stockinette stitch
Find even more Thanksgiving craft ideas in our collection of 200+ Thanksgiving Crafts for Kids and Adult.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cranberry Pie Granny Square
- No Carve Snow White Pumpkin
- How To Make An Infinity Scarf
- Aria Button Cardigan
- Large Baby Block Rattle
- Printable Mad Libs for Crafters
- Louise Shawl
- Easy Homemade Advent Calendar
- Make Your Own Crochet Oval Basket With Handles
- Repurposed Pants Made Into An Upcycled Wine Gift Bag
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home