I don’t know about you, but when I think of pastel colors, I think of baby blankets. But I’ve been realizing that pastel colors are not just for babies these days as I see pastels working their way into home decor, clothing, and more. We are all embracing pastel color palettes here at FaveCrafts and we rounded up the best pastel crochet afghan patterns that we could find to start us off. You might be pleasantly surprised at what we found – I know I was! Pastel colors all grown up…who would have thought?
I can’t think of a better way to brighten up a home than to crochet a blanket in a new style. New to the crochet world? Learn how to crochet with these free crochet tutorials and you won’t be disappointed. Crochet can change lives, I swear! Get a fresh outlook on life by crocheting one of these afghans.
1. Don’t let pastel colors limit you – embrace them by incorporating a few darker colors too like the bright red in this free crochet afghan pattern.
2. Similarly, we love the different shades of blue that this afghan uses (especially the mint and the pale blue!)
3. Learn how to crochet a blanket with several pastel colors with this dreamy pattern.
4. Sometimes the type of stitch really makes the pastel yarn shine
5. Sometimes all you really need is giant daisies on a patchwork afghan to brighten your day.
6. Don’t underestimate the power of a solid color afghan in a pastel mint blue – it can be quite stunning.
7. The pastel colors used to border this afghan are simply lovely. Again, we love the mixing of pastels and bright colors!
Which pastel colored afghan do you like the best?
With the 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets free eBook, you’ll find a variety of different crochet stitches and patterns in pastel colors. From ripple crochet patterns to granny
square crochet baby blankets, these patterns are sweet, soft, and perfectly pastel.
If you’re new to the world of crochet, you might be a little intimidated when it comes to crochet blanket patterns. It might seem like a daunting task but free crochet patterns for beginners do exist! There are plenty of projects for newbie crocheters that incorporate all of your favorite motifs and colors. Find a pattern that fits your style and you can’t go wrong.