Popsicle Stick Hexagon Shelf
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
None of your friends will be able to guess what this chic DIY floating shelf is made of! The Popsicle Stick Hexagon Shelf is easy on your wallet without looking cheap. Without paint, this craft takes less than an hour. Taking a little extra time to stain your craft, however, really is worth it.
Add some wood stain to your DIY wall decor to make it look more elegant and expensive. Once you've completed this wooden craft, there are plenty more variations you can make to add more shelves to your room and tie your decor together.
Check out the video below for another great DIY wall decor tutorial, this one for a Broken CD Shelf!
Time to CompleteWeekend project
MaterialsPaint, Recycled Materials
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Project TypeMake a Project
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy DIY Mermaid Backdrop
- Recycled Plastic Cup Fairy Bridge
- Wire Wrapped Key Pendant
- How to Crochet an American Flag Blanket
- Wide Sleeve Sweater Crochet Pattern
- Breton Ruffle Cuff Sweater Crochet Pattern
- Lotus In Origami Style
- "Create" Pillow
- Giant Plarn Mandala
- Basic C2C Washcloth
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home