Popsicle Stick Hexagon Shelf
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
None of your friends will be able to guess what this chic DIY floating shelf is made of! The Popsicle Stick Hexagon Shelf is easy on your wallet without looking cheap. Without paint, this craft takes less than an hour. Taking a little extra time to stain your craft, however, really is worth it.
Add some wood stain to your DIY wall decor to make it look more elegant and expensive. Once you've completed this wooden craft, there are plenty more variations you can make to add more shelves to your room and tie your decor together.
Check out the video below for another great DIY wall decor tutorial, this one for a Broken CD Shelf!
Time to CompleteWeekend project
MaterialsPaint, Recycled Materials
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Chalkboard Welcome Sign
- Beachy Pom Pom Wall Hanging
- Anthropologie Inspired Mirror
- Twinkle DIY Galaxy Painting on Canvas
- Metallic Leaf Impression DIY Wall Art
- Let Your Light Shine (Matthew 5:16) DIY Wall Art
- Toilet Paper Roll Sunflowers
- How to Make a Dreamcatcher with Beads
- Mosaic Wall
- Turquoise Beach Watercolor Printables
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Pom Poms With Clover Pom Pom Maker
- Bright Chevron Borderless Blanket
- Simple Knit Wrap Bracelet
- Tide Knot Summer Mesh Sweater
- Cute Cat Coasters
- C2c Rainbow And Coffee Cup Afghan Square
- Simple Heather Grey Cowl
- Easy Diy Face Masks Without Elastic
- Glow In The Dark Plastic Water Bottle Bowling
- Blueberry Lemon Easy Sugar Scrub Recipe
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home