No Sew Patchwork Panel
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
There's no need for a needle and thread, or even a sewing machine, to create this No Sew Patchwork Panel. You can make DIY wall decor using just tape and glue. This project may look complicated, but it's really not at all. Fabric crafts are for everyone, not just sewers and quilters - there are tons of ways to get creative with fabric scraps. Create your own version of this homemade wall art and transform your space. The fabric pieces combined with the yarn and buttons will take everyone by surprise.
Primary TechniqueFabric Crafts
- Foamology Design Foam with Stickybase
- Bernat Mega Bulky Yarn
- Cotton fabrics
- Aleene's Fast-Grab Tacky Glue from I Love to Create
- Aleene's Fabric Fusion Peel and Stick Tape from I Love to Create
- Bone folder
Cut fabrics into squares about 3/4" larger than the pre-cut squares in the design foam.
Tuck each piece of fabric into the foam, using the bone folder to slide the fabric edges into the slits.
Remove the sticky-back paper liner from the back of the panel and center it, sticky side down, on top of an 18" square of fabric.
Fold each side of the backer fabric up along each edge of the foam panel, folding and securing with Fabric Fusion tape flush to the top of the panel, tucking and covering the edges of each square. Miter the corners like you're wrapping a gift box.
Glue a strand of yarn around the top edge and glue a button in each corner to frame the panel.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Have you ever seen a more beautiful way to recycle pill bottles? Rather than throwing empty pill bottles away, make this Stunningly… Continue reading: "Stunningly Beautiful Pill Bottle Lamp"
- Popsicle Stick Hexagon Shelf
- Easy Wooden Farmhouse Sign
- Country Classic Dragonfly Wall Art
- Beautiful Mosaic Cross Craft from Broken Plates
- Giant Button Wall Art
- Toilet Paper Roll Sunflowers
- Wooden Spoon Wall Art
- Pray Hope and Don't Worry Farmhouse Printable
- Colorful Cross Wall
- Religious Wall Canvas Art
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cute Crochet Frog Bookmark
- Octopus Colouring Pages
- Making Christine's Dressig Robe For <$10
- Simple Dress To Sew
- Simple Sew Remote Pillow
- How to Tie Dye with Bleach
- Printable Summer Mad Lib PDF
- Essential Oil Itch Relief Cream
- Picasso Pastels Murano Glass Bracelet
- The "any Size" Turban Hat
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home