No Sew Patchwork Panel
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
There's no need for a needle and thread, or even a sewing machine, to create this No Sew Patchwork Panel. You can make DIY wall decor using just tape and glue. This project may look complicated, but it's really not at all. Fabric crafts are for everyone, not just sewers and quilters - there are tons of ways to get creative with fabric scraps. Create your own version of this homemade wall art and transform your space. The fabric pieces combined with the yarn and buttons will take everyone by surprise.
Primary TechniqueFabric Crafts
- Foamology Design Foam with Stickybase
- Bernat Mega Bulky Yarn
- Cotton fabrics
- Aleene's Fast-Grab Tacky Glue from I Love to Create
- Aleene's Fabric Fusion Peel and Stick Tape from I Love to Create
- Bone folder
Cut fabrics into squares about 3/4" larger than the pre-cut squares in the design foam.
Tuck each piece of fabric into the foam, using the bone folder to slide the fabric edges into the slits.
Remove the sticky-back paper liner from the back of the panel and center it, sticky side down, on top of an 18" square of fabric.
Fold each side of the backer fabric up along each edge of the foam panel, folding and securing with Fabric Fusion tape flush to the top of the panel, tucking and covering the edges of each square. Miter the corners like you're wrapping a gift box.
Glue a strand of yarn around the top edge and glue a button in each corner to frame the panel.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Transform Cereal Boxes into Wall Art
- Fabric and Wood DIY Cross
- Breathtaking Mosaic Cross Tutorial
- Rustic Wooden Wall Hanging
- Wooden Spoon Wall Art
- Junk Mail DIY Wall Art
- Toilet Paper Roll Sunflowers
- Love Life DIY Pallet Craft
- Let Your Light Shine (Matthew 5:16) DIY Wall Art
- How to Make a Dreamcatcher with Beads
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 2020 Christmas Toilet Paper
- Salt Dough Houses
- Christmas Village Shadowbox
- Corrugated Cardboard Snowman Ornaments
- Roll Brim Tunisian Toque
- Easy Fringed Garter Stitch Scarf
- Encompass Cowl
- Easy Snowflake Coasters To Sew Free Template
- Cardboard Postage Stamp Ornaments
- Christmas Coloring Card
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home