This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
"Bloom Where You Are Planted" Frame
From the Designer: "Enjoy beautiful blooms all year long with this fun project! Using foil paper and glitter craft vinyl, this clear acrylic frame turns into a beautiful home decor piece that reminds you to bloom where you are planted. This project can easily be completed in less than an hour, and you only need a die-cutting machine to cut letters and 3D flowers. This piece would make a gorgeous gift for Easter, Mother's Day, or even graduation!"
- StyleTech Craft (Tape Technologies) transparent glitter vinyl -- floral printed
- StyleTech Craft (Tape Technologies) opal vinyl -- blue
- StyleTech Craft (Tape Technologies) transfer tape
- Rinea foil paper -- fuschia/gold glossy
- Deflecto 12"x12" acrylic craft frame
- Xyron Sticker Maker
- Cricut electronic die-cutting machine
Apply the StyleTech Craft printed floral vinyl to the Deflecto acrylic frame using transfer tape.
Cut words from StyleTech Craft blue opal vinyl using the Cricut die-cutting machine.
Apply words on top of printed floral vinyl using StyleTech Craft transfer tape.
Using the Cricut, cut three 3D rollable flowers from Rinea foil paper. Remove from mat.
Apply Xyron adhesive to the Rinea foil paper.
Starting with the circle as the center/base of the flowrs, roll the foil paper die cut into a flower shape. Bend petals outward to give more dimension. Repeat with all three die cut flowers.
Attach to corner of acrylic frame.
Read NextBreathtaking Mosaic Cross Tutorial
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use