Top 15 Favorite Valentine's Arts and Crafts, Videos, and More
There's no better way to show someone how much you love them, and with these 15 Valentine's Day Arts and Crafts, Videos, and More, you'll find yourself with tons of clever ways to show someone how much they're appreciated. From great kids' projects to great Valentine's Day gift ideas for him, this collection of Valentine's Day craft ideas are sure to give you the motivation and inspiration for creating your very own Valentine's Day cards and gifts this year.
Get your Valentine's Day crafting off to the right start with these amazing Plastic Spoon Roses. Made from recycled plastic silverware, these roses are sure to last a lifetime, and they make the perfect Valentine's Day gift for any special friend or family member.
15 Top Favorite Valentine's Arts and Crafts, Videos, and More Table of Contents
- Crochet Heart Sachets
- Recycled Wool Owl
- Floral Hearts Gift Tags
- Crochet Valentine Heart Afghan
- Valentine Amigurumi Heart
- Pink and Red Crochet Hearts
- Crochet Valentine Tablecloth
- Valentine Chocolates
- Hottie Heart Pockets
- Sequin Heart Earrings
What do you get the boyfriend who has everything? Shop around in our collection of 72 Valentine's Day Ideas for Boyfriends. For geeky guys, sporty guys, practical ones, goofy ones, and romantic ones, we've gathered gifts that are perfect for the man in your life. Best of all, you can make these yourself...and what better way to show him how much you love him than by crafting him something special? Check out the whole collection today!
- Custom iPhone Case
- Coffee Filter Flowers
- Recycled Bottle Cap Love Bug
- Colorful Layered Fabric Flowers
- Bread Dough Rose
Valentine's Day isn't just for kids! Adults can enjoy this festive holiday with these 32 Valentine's Crafts for Adults. Fun gifts and home decor can help you get in the Valentine's Day spirit, and this collection is sure to warm your heart. The projects in this collection also make great gifts for friends and loved ones, so skip the boring candy...this year, show someone how much you care by making them one of the cute projects in this adorable collection of crafts!
- Write out how you feel – Cut out small hearts from red and pink construction paper. On each heart, write one thing you love about your valentine. Leave them scattered around your house or apartment where you know they will find them.
- If Valentine’s Day falls on a weekday, prepare your sweetheart a brown bag lunch to take with them to work. Cut the sandwich bread in the shape of a heart and include a thoughtful note.
- If your partner looks forward to flowers but you don’t have the cash for a dozen red roses, try a more unique route. Oftentimes, other flowers besides roses are just as lovely and cost less. Include a free valentine card that you made yourself!
- Write a thoughtful Valentine’s Day message with soap on the bathroom mirror so your sweetheart will find it when they wake up in the morning.
Read NextGorgeous Upcycled Jeans Heart Wreath