Fresh Foliage Valentine DIY Wreath
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Your wreath is now ready to hang and enjoy! Its easy to hang the back of the wire wreath form directly over a nail or hook or add a loop of decorative ribbon from which to hang the wreath."
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- Fresh foliage
- 12 wire wreath form
- 24 or 26 gage floral wire
- Wire cutter
- Pruning shears
Think of your wreath as a series of small bouquets arranged around and wired to a wreath form in an overlapping pattern.
Position your first bouquet on your wire wreath form and secure it in place, wrapping it with floral wire.
Create your second bouquet of greens, but this time consider adding in an ornamental element for color or interest.
Next wire the second bouquet onto the wreath form overlapping the base of the first bouquet.
Continue adding bouquets until you've covered the entire wreath form.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
The DIY Red Christmas Button Wreath should be added to your Christmas decorating ideas this holiday season because it is a quick,… Continue reading: "DIY Red Christmas Button Wreath"
- Heart Felt Ornaments Tutorial
- Pink and Red Crocheted Hearts
- Crochet Valentine Shawl
- Valentine’s Day Heart Basket
- Reasons I Love You Playing Cards
- Love & Stripes Valentine's Day Free Printables
- Custom Couple Silhouettes
- Be My Love Boxers
- Crochet Valentine Hearts Afghan
- Illuminated Hearts DIY Mason Jar Light
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Halloween Window Clings
- Tunisian Poppy Flower Applique
- Through The Window Beanie
- Bear Paw Quilt Block
- Free Christmas Printables
- Upcycled Book Page Christmas Wreath
- Repurposed Altoid Tin Assemblages
- Fabric Scraps Earrings
- Easy Fabric Coasters
- Fall Leaves Banner With Template
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home