Fresh Foliage Valentine DIY Wreath
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Your wreath is now ready to hang and enjoy! Its easy to hang the back of the wire wreath form directly over a nail or hook or add a loop of decorative ribbon from which to hang the wreath."
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- Fresh foliage
- 12 wire wreath form
- 24 or 26 gage floral wire
- Wire cutter
- Pruning shears
Think of your wreath as a series of small bouquets arranged around and wired to a wreath form in an overlapping pattern.
Position your first bouquet on your wire wreath form and secure it in place, wrapping it with floral wire.
Create your second bouquet of greens, but this time consider adding in an ornamental element for color or interest.
Next wire the second bouquet onto the wreath form overlapping the base of the first bouquet.
Continue adding bouquets until you've covered the entire wreath form.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
"A gathered waist dress pattern is the perfect clothing item for summer! Fun and easy to sew, this women's summer dress pattern and… Continue reading: "Gathered Waist Summer Dress Pattern"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Ironing Board Cover
- Diy Fabric Basket
- Glistening Snowflake Made From Recycled Cd
- Thrifty And Easy New Year's Eve Poppers
- Homemade Holiday Gift Envelopes
- Festive Wine Cork Christmas Trees
- Juneau Blues Beanie
- Christmas Wreath Ornament
- Santa Cork Gnome
- Woodland Wolf Hat
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home