Revamped Tie Dye Dress
Tie dye is not just for hippies anymore! With these tie dye instructions from I Love to Create, you can turn a plain white tunic into a revamped tie dye dress, and you'll be more "hip" than "hippie."
- Tunic - white - 100% cotton
- Tulip® Tie-Dye Fashion Kit™--Revamped
- Paper towels
- Plastic tablecloth
- PVC pipe
- Prewash tunic to remove sizing; do not use fabric softener. Cover work surface with plastic tablecloth and lay damp tunic on prepared surface.
- Wearing gloves from kit, add water to Black and Purple dye bottles up to fill lines. Replace caps tightly and shake dye bottles until dye is thoroughly mixed.
- Following kit instructions apply dyes to tunic.
- Cover tunic with plastic tablecloth and let set 4 to 6 hours. Wash separately in a large load of water with a small amount of laundry soap. Dry separately.
Read NextDIY Tie Dye Hoodie
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
May 26, 2016
I'm a PLUS Size lady, and this is a great slimming pattern... FavCraftsTieDie
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use