Pretty Panda Hanging Storage Bag
There's never a bad time to for some DIY organization ideas. Gather up your craft supplies and stuff them in a Pretty Panda Hanging Storage Bag. Since this bag can be hung from a hook, you won't have to deal with clutter on the floor. Once your space is clean and tidy, you can get your creative juices flowing. The cute panda design adds a fun element to this otherwise ordinary project. If you like to sew and need an excuse to get creative, this is the perfect project for you. With a little help from your sewing machine, you'll have your own hanging bag in no time.
- Clothes hanger
- Thick fabric (denim, nylon, leather...)
- Bias binding tape
- Sewing machine
- Measuring tape & ruler
- Tailor's chalk or pencil
- Cut your thick fabric like this diagram.
- Here's the order: Sew C part on B then B part on A. After that, sew bias binding tape around.
- Add more decorations if you want. I got some leftover black and white felt so I made a panda face.
- Satisfied? Join your finished bag and the clothes hanger with a few sewing straight lines (make it steady).
Read NextDuct Tape Organizer