Turn Old Books into a Knife Block
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Do you have some old damaged books lying around? Re-purpose them and make this one of a kind knife block that looks amazing and keeps your knives sharp at the same time. Now's the perfect time to get those knives out of the drawers and display them in a unique way. The knife block is easy to make and doesn't cost a lot. All you need, besides the old books are some skewers and plywood."
- Old Books
- Wood Glue
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Pottery Barn Wall Organizer
- Sewn Crochet Hook Organizer Pattern
- Dollar Store Spice Rack
- Recycled Water Bottle Supply Organizer
- Dollar Store Cookie Sheet Magnet Board
- Embroidery Hoop Bulletin Board
- Mini Drawer Storage System
- Jewelry Display Board
- Dollar Store Desk Organizers Easy Craft Project
- Storage Drawers Makeover Easy Craft Project
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Floral Crochet Blanket Patterns for Crochet Gift Ideas
- DIY Medieval Banner
- Dollar Tree Scarf Tote Bag
- Mini Pumpkins
- Getty the Turkey
- Ladybug Gnome
- Trick Or Treat Yourself Lip Care Set
- Fairy Wand Kids Craft
- Whimsical Paper Beads
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home