11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Turn Old Books into a Knife Block
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Do you have some old damaged books lying around? Re-purpose them and make this one of a kind knife block that looks amazing and keeps your knives sharp at the same time. Now's the perfect time to get those knives out of the drawers and display them in a unique way. The knife block is easy to make and doesn't cost a lot. All you need, besides the old books are some skewers and plywood."
- Old Books
- Wood Glue
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Framed Wafer Thin Die Storage
Dollar Store Spice Rack
Washi Tape and Dauber Storage
Homework Command Center
Upcycled Decorated Porcelain Canisters for Craft Storage
8 Mason Jar Ideas to Keep You Organized
Framed Earring Organizer
Water Bottle Supply Organizer Recycled Craft
DIY Mason Storage Jars
Upcycled Craft Tool Caddy
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home