Retro Teardrop Trivet
By: Anorina Morris from sameliasmum.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In the Designer's Words: "This is the perfect project to highlight some favourite fabric scraps. Make one for yourself and one for a friend. It's comes together quickly and you can easily make a few in an evening."
Learning how to sew for your kitchen is a skill that will transform your life. Free sewing patterns like the Retro Teardrop Trivet give you total control over your color scheme. Whether you are making free potholder patterns, trivets like this project, or even upcycling your own kitchen towels, DIY crafts for your space always add a special handmade touch that cannot be purchased in stores. This free potholder pattern requires you to have some basic knowledge of quilting, making it the perfect free quilting pattern to learn the art!
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
If you are looking for even more quilting and sewing projects, check out our collection of quilt templates, projects, and more: 38 Free Quilt Patterns
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Best Yarn for Blankets
- Japanese Creations
- Japanese Creations Chigiri-e Washi Paper Art Kits
- Turn Broken Flip Flops into DIY Stamps
- Gorgeous DIY Button Bracelets
- Dancing Sheep Basket
- Bib and Burp Cloth
- Crochet Coasters for Beginners
- Wood Burning Guide for Beginners
- Retro Round Ripple Pillow