Festive Pot Holder Pattern
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Festive potholder patterns are an easy way to add practical cheer to your living space. These holiday-themed, adorable free sewing patterns allow you to use Christmassy fabrics in a whole new way. Following the basic shape of most DIY potholders, these cuties can actually be used in the kitchen unlike some more decorative options. The Festive Pot Holder Pattern uses about a yard of fabric as well as cotton batting and festive bias binding. If you prefer making non-holiday potholders, this pattern can easily be made with other prints.
In the Designer's Words: "Create these fun and festive pot holders for your home or to gift to a friend. Quick and easy to make."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Sewing Projects
- Small Quilt Tutorial
- Fabric Skull and Crossbones Wall Hanging
- Sewing Finishes
- Crossover Style Baby Bib Pattern
- Really Reasonable Ribbon Monthly Subscription
- Really Reasonable Ribbon
- QAYG Half moon Pouch
- Flower Door Hanging
- Squishy and Chunky Crochet Baby Blanket
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home