Bedside Hanging Storage Pockets
By: Pauline Molinari
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Using Design Foam Square block with pre-cut soft tiles and fabric, you can create this super fashionable and functional hanging bedside organizer. Great for tweens to hang on their wall next to their beds, or from a bed frame. Use it to store photos, notes, journals, and more. This is a simple and fun project that is great for using up leftover fabric scraps and also adding a touch of decor to your bedroom. Get your tween involved and have her help you craft this cute storage unit!
Time to complete: One hour
- Foamology 12" x 12" Design Foam with On the Grid Soft Tiles
- Five 12" x 12" sheets of Oly Fun fabric
- 36" x 8" piece of patterned fabric of choice
- Little B Pull Flowers
- Glue Gun
- Wrights Baby Rick Rack (approx. 18")
- Start by tucking in Oly Fun fabric squares into Design Foam Grid. Secure with glue gun in the seams.
- Wrap fabric around Design Foam neatly (like wrapping a package) and adhere to the sticky back surface on Design Foam.
- Cut two lengths of patterned fabric, fold in half to make pocket edge and tuck into foam grooves to create pockets. Secure with glue gun in the seams and along the sides and back.
- Arrange your rick rack on back of foam piece to create a hanger and finish off by gluing on last piece of Oly Fun square with glue gun.
NotesThis pocket organizer is perfect to hold a phone, small journal and pencil, retainer, and so much more. You can customize to your child's room decor.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home