Home Made Luxe Subscription Box
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Home Made Luxe Subscription Box
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, FaveCrafts.com
If you're anything like me then you are obsessed with Pinterest and constantly looking for new crafts to make, new home decor ideas and of course party ideas for the kids. Let's face it though, most of the things I pin never get made or followed through because I just don't have the time to shop for supplies and trying to figure out how to make it. Luckily with Home Made Luxe my life (as well as yours) has just become easier.
Home Made Luxe has a subscription box that they are calling "Pinterest in a box"; every month a box of goodies will be delivered to your door, so you don't have to step foot in a store. Each box contains a set of supplies to make one specific home decor project; it can contain paints and brushes, Mason Jars, wires, wood pieces, paper flowers, ribbon, burlap and so much more.
There are three subscriptions to choose from: a monthly subscription that bills you each month, a three month subscription that bills you ever three months and a six month subscription. Can you imagine making a new craft every month with the materials literally dropped at your doorstep? This is the perfect craft experience for busy moms, business women (and men) and for all those who truly love to craft. It couldn't get an easier!
My favorite subscription box from the past is the DIY Monogram Cutting Board. It's a simple project that you can personalize to fit the mood of your home and also makes a great housewarming gift. This specific kit comes with a cutting board, letter templates, shading tips, a graphite stick, a pencil and tape, cork coasters, pliers and an old washcloth; it's everything you need to make the perfect kitchen decor piece.
The Home Made Luxe subscription is a great way to get crafty every month. Whether you don't have the time to shop or you've been nervous to try something new, this will give you that nudge to introduce you to a whole new world of crafting.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Chance to win the Kassa Watercolor Set!
DCWV Paper Pack Collection
Chance to get Clover Sewing Supplies!
Marvy Uchida Clever Lever Extra Giga Punches
Chance to win a Ceramic Yarn Bowl!
Chance to win Chic Sheep Yarn!
Enter to win Bernat Baby Blanket Yarn!
Enter to Win the Mod Podge Sampler Pack!
Chance to win the Kai Scissors Professional Gift Set!
Bic Mark It Color Collection
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Fireside Slippers
- 24 Free Shawl Knitting Patterns
- Shiny + Soft Main Street Yarns
- Beginner Hat Knitting Pattern
- 15 Easy Crochet Baby Booties for Beginners
- 31 Summer Wreaths to Make
- How to Set Tie Dye in Fabric
- Crochet Christmas Stockings: 14 Free Patterns
- 12 Knitted Dishcloth Patterns
- Crochet Flower Pot
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home