Bic Mark It Color Collection
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Bic Mark It Color Collection
Gifted by BIC USA
Reviewed by Maria Nerius
I have used the Bic Mark It™ Ultra Fine Black Permanent marker since day one of my crafting life. To see this amazing set of 36 trendy colors was a complete joy, I love fine detail work on my collage, altered art, domino jewelry, and paper art projects. With this great set of colors I added more colorful detail with confidence and flair. The nib stands up to use and a little abuse, as permanent markers are a tool used frequently by crafters. The packaging acts as a carrying case for the markers, a nice plus. The color is long lasting, acid-free, and you can mark on just about any surface from glass, metal, plastic, photo paper, foils, coated, and even oily surfaces. Colors include Petal Pink, Peach Parfait, Summer Melon, Lemon Bliss, Stone Grey, Playful Purple, Hot Aqua, Deep Sea Blue, Woodsy Brown, and For-Ever Green. The manufacturer does not recommend these markers for fabric, but I am guilty of doing just that with good results. There is no need to shake this ink pen and you should protect your worktable or surface. Great variety of color and great idea to make the packaging a storage system too. Excellent and affordable permanent ultra fine tip marker. (And to those who doodle or Zentangle, this is a perfect pen set to create colorful design).
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Are you ready to create a DIY craft that's as practical as it is thrifty? If so, this Dollar Store Magnetic Organizer is for you. This… Continue reading: "Dollar Store Magnetic Organizer"
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Patons Lincoln Fog Yarn!
- Chance to Win a Stamp-n-Storage 12x12 Paper Holder!
- Chance to win Darn Good Yarn Twist Lace Silk Yarn and Yarn Bowl!
- Chance to Win a Silk Sari Wrap Skirt!
- Win a 360 Crafter's Rolling Bag!
- Choo Choo Organizer Drawers
- Creative Options Tapered Tote
- Aleene's Always Ready Tacky Glue
- Enter to win Bernat Baby Blanket Yarn!
- Tulip Beads in a Bottle
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- The Scarlett Bag
- In A Pinch Crochet Beanie
- Crochet Kangaroo Amigurumi
- Granny Square Baby Blanket
- Faux Leather Heart Bag
- Framed Dried Flowers
- Diy Paper Flower Backdrop
- Multistrand Knit Necklace
- Beginner Baby Hat Pattern With Sizes For The Whole Family
- Padded Laptop Bag
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home