Bic Mark It Color Collection
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Bic Mark It Color Collection
Gifted by BIC USA
Reviewed by Maria Nerius
I have used the Bic Mark It™ Ultra Fine Black Permanent marker since day one of my crafting life. To see this amazing set of 36 trendy colors was a complete joy, I love fine detail work on my collage, altered art, domino jewelry, and paper art projects. With this great set of colors I added more colorful detail with confidence and flair. The nib stands up to use and a little abuse, as permanent markers are a tool used frequently by crafters. The packaging acts as a carrying case for the markers, a nice plus. The color is long lasting, acid-free, and you can mark on just about any surface from glass, metal, plastic, photo paper, foils, coated, and even oily surfaces. Colors include Petal Pink, Peach Parfait, Summer Melon, Lemon Bliss, Stone Grey, Playful Purple, Hot Aqua, Deep Sea Blue, Woodsy Brown, and For-Ever Green. The manufacturer does not recommend these markers for fabric, but I am guilty of doing just that with good results. There is no need to shake this ink pen and you should protect your worktable or surface. Great variety of color and great idea to make the packaging a storage system too. Excellent and affordable permanent ultra fine tip marker. (And to those who doodle or Zentangle, this is a perfect pen set to create colorful design).
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"Make a fashion statement with this modern T-shirt yarn necklace. This accessory will look well with a simple shirt, or wear it when… Continue reading: "Royal Purple T-Shirt Yarn Necklace"
- Chance to Win a Momenta Freestyle Die Cutting Machine!
- Chance to Win a Darn Good Yarn Mystery Holiday Box!
- Enter for your chance to win Chameleon Color Tones Pencils!
- Rit Dye
- Aleene's Always Ready Tacky Glue
- Chance to Win a Gina K. Designs Stamp 'n Foil Prize Pack!
- Beader's Delight Box
- Chance to Win a Set of Marabu Art Crayons and Stencils
- Win Tulip Mini Tie-Dye Kits!
- Momenta Brea Reese Watercolor Paint Kit
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Sir Batwington the Brave Amigurumi Bat Doll
- Butterfly Net Shawl
- Pumpkin Cork Gnome
- Buffalo Plaid Cowl
- Tiger Bitty Bumble
- Rustic Felted Bowl with Handles
- Twist & Stripe Hat
- Uptown Poncho
- Easy Shell Slipper
- 4 Hour Crochet Blanket
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home