Hana Ami Flower Loom
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Hana-Ami Flower Loom
Gifted by Clover
Reviewed by Maria Nerius
Take a trip back to the 60’s or think of a tropical island where straw and raffia flowers bloom and you’ll get the feel and fun of this great loom tool. You can make flowers using yarn, raffia, ribbon, and more! The set includes 9 pieces: 6 shapes, base, cover, and tapestry needle so you’ll be able to create flowers round, square and hexagonal! The instructions are well written, easy to follow, and well illustrated. As always Clover includes lots of ideas, tips, and designs that you can use to learn this fun craft. Then once you have the techniques down you can create a garden of blooms.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Make an Origami Crane Video
- Easy Origami Jumping Frog
- Easy Origami Hearts
- DIY Beet Dye for Fabric
- Butterfly Lace Mandala Adult Coloring Page
- Intricate Snowflake Adult Coloring Page
- Crochet Pumpkin Patch Bear
- Hanukkah Gift Envelopes
- Easy New Year's Eve Poppers
- Angled Mesh Crochet Scarf
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home