Craft Crush Felt Succulents Kit
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Craft Crush Felt Succulents Kit
Reviewed by Jessica Carpender, Editor, FaveCrafts.com
Your succulents will last forever when you make the Craft Crush Felt Succulents Kit. Succulents are a trendy decoration for home and garden these days. They make a great accent for your kitchen, bathroom, or patio. They're colorful, lively, and offer a lot of variety. Plus they're just plain cute! If you don't have a green thumb or you're an extremely busy person, you might wonder at the task of caring for succulents, though.
Thankfully, this kit will solve that problem for you. These succulents take no care at all, and they will live forever! Plus, they are practically kid and pet proof (as long as you keep them out of reach). They'll add charm to any space in your home!
The great thing about this kit is the truly tedious parts are already done, so you can just enjoy the soothing task of putting together your cute succulent bouquet. The felt is already pre-cut into adorable succulent leaves in different colors. All you need to do is layer and attach your succulent parts in a way that you like, and boom! You have an adorable houseplant that will last forever.
This is a really fun craft to work on as a team. As a solo craft, you can while away some time putting together your succulents, which is truly relaxing. But if you get family involved, it goes a little faster and it's very fun. Have your kids help or bat your eyes at your significant other. They'll soon get into the groove and you'll have a blast chatting and crafting together.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Win the GelWriter 100-Count Gel Pens in Rotating Stand!
Chance to win the Mardi Gras Windsock Kit!
Chance to win a Ceramic Yarn Bowl!
Big Bag of Buttons
Chance to win Brown Sheep Cotton Fine Yarn!
Chance to win a Travel Watercolor Palette!
Elmers Craft Bond Gel Pens
Win a Zippy Loom!
Win FloraCraft Make It: Fun Foam!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Spring Crafts for Kids: Cute Bunny
- Free Bag Patterns: 40+ Sewing Patterns for Purses, Tote Bags, and More
- Paracord Projects: 11 Pretty Ideas for What to Make out of Paracord
- 46 Free Crochet Patterns for Stuffed Animals
- Interlocking Triangles Earrings
- 8" Tapestry Shamrock Afghan Square
- Glitter Heat Transfer Vinyl
- Easy Easter Centerpiece
- Tie-dyed T-Shirt Quilt Picnic Blanket
- Easter Bunny Butt Pillow
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home