Rock a Blocks
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Rock A Blocks
Gifted by Crafter’s Companion
Reviewed by Maria Nerius
Made in the United Kingdom, this new stamping tool is beyond cool! For all of us who crave that perfect stamped image, but sometimes end up with work that is blotched, smudged, or uneven, this tool is the aid we’ve needed. You place your clear or unmounted rubber stamps onto the block, ink it up, and place it onto the surface to be stamped. What is touching is the edge of the block and you just rock the block. Keep in mind you only need to rock once, rocking more than once gives a shadow to your image. The designer behind the block system is Claudine Hellmuth who just wants to bring hip art to playful hearts. She is a dedicated artist who understands how tools can make it easier for all of us to create beautifully. This set includes 4 different sizes of blocks from small to large.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Fusion Illusion Fabric Collection
- Deborah Norville Collection Everyday Yarn
- Everything Mary Rolling Scrapbook Tote
- Everyday Soft Worsted Print Yarn
- Mod Podge Sampler Pack
- Testors Spray Chalk Paint
- Clover Butterfly Yo Yo Maker
- Clover Embroidery Hoop
- Fiskars AdvantEdge Punch System
- Creative Options Project Box
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Lettering and Doodling on a Pumpkin
- Floral Painted Pumpkin
- Crochet Cross Hatch Stitch Cowl
- DIY Polymer Clay Tea Light Candle Holder
- FREE Sewing Pattern: Halloween Witch Hat
- Skillet Handle Potholder
- 47 Christmas Knitting Patterns
- Crafts for Charity: 10 Ways to Give Back
- How to Make an Origami Crane Video
- Easy Origami Jumping Frog
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home