National Craft Month 2017
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
March is National Craft month, and we're here to celebrate! Join us for 31 days of magical crafting abandon in the form of brand new video tutorials. From upcycling projects to sewing tutorials, home decor, and more, the video tutorials below will ignite your creativity during this particularly crafty month. Visual learners, welcome to National Craft Month 2017!
A new video will be released each day, so be sure to bookmark this page and check out the new videos throughout the month of March!
Plus, we're hosting a National Craft Month Grand Prize Giveaway throughout the entire month! Scroll down for more details and your chance to win. Happy crafting!
Below is the complete list of video tutorials for National Craft Month!
Click on any of the images below for a larger version.
Wednesday, March 1: DIY Bath Bombs
Thursday, March 2: Vintage Rose Key Chain
Friday, March 3: DIY Emoji Pillow
Saturday, March 4: How to Make an Ice Pack
Sunday, March 5: How to Make a Rice Heating Pad
Monday, March 6: Crochet Laundry Sachets
Tuesday, March 7: Mason Jar Soap Dispenser
Wednesday, March 8: Unbelievably Easy Knit Dishcloth
Thursday, March 9: Swirling Fingertip Clay Bowls
Friday, March 10: Hand Print Dish Towel
Saturday, March 11: Basic Beginner Crochet Scarf
Sunday, March 12: DIY Desk Organizer
Monday, March 13: How to Catch a Leprechaun
Tuesday, March 14: Recycled DIY Storage Container
Wednesday, March 15: Hanging Dish Towel
Thursday, March 16: Faux Turquoise Bracelet
Friday, March 17: Lucky Flower Pot of Gold
Saturday, March 18: Quick Knit Baby Beanie
Sunday, March 19: 10 Minute Sewn Tote Bag
Monday, March 20: DIY Crochet Flowers 3 Ways
Tuesday, March 21: No Sew Upcycled Jean Coaster
Wednesday, March 22: DIY Emoji Ducktape Pouch
Thursday, March 23: Stunning Opal DIY Pendant
Friday, March 24: Quick and Easy DIY Garden Labels
Saturday, March 25: Adorable Bear Lovie Blanket (crochet)
Sunday, March 26: Farmhouse Mason Jar Craft
Monday, March 27: How to Plant Succulents (in a mason jar)
Tuesday, March 28: Recycled Denim DIY Oven Mitt
Wednesday, March 29: DIY Wine Bottle Vase
Thursday, March 30: Basic Beginner Crochet Beanie
Friday, March 31: Personalized DIY Tea Bags
Bonus: Subscribe to Our Newsletter!
Be sure to subscribe to our newsletter so you don’t miss a single tutorial! Trust us, these projects are something to get excited about, and you won’t want to miss them. Sign up for our free email newsletter and be on the look-out for links to each day’s tutorial (plus, get a whole bunch more great craft projects while you’re at it)!
WIN THE NATIONAL CRAFT MONTH GRAND PRIZE GIVEAWAY!
The Grand Prize winner will receive a complete collection of the prizes shown below! Enter to win the National Craft Month 2017 Grand Prize Giveaway here.
BONUS! You can get extra entries by commenting on any of the awesome video tutorials shared above! Simply include the hashtag #NationalCraftMonth2017 in your comment and you'll be entered to win!
Giveaway items include a Testors Camouflage Airbrush Set; a variety of yarns from Red Heart, Bernat, Patons, and more; Tulip fabric paints: Premo! Sculpey clay; adult coloring books; Sizzix dies; Therm O Web Deco Foil; and so much more! (Click the gorgeous prize photo below for a larger version!)
Total giveaway value = $280+
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- What is Hygge? + 27 Totally Hygge Crafts
- The Ultimate Craft Guide: 25 Free Craft Projects for Every Crafter
- 100 Craft Ideas: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Craft Storage and Organization, Recycling Crafts, DIY Home Decor
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2014: Decoupage, Sewing, Jewelry Making, and More
- 100 Craft Ideas: Free Crochet Patterns, Free Sewing Patterns, Recycling Crafts, DIY Home Decor
- "18 Projects Every Crafter Wants" free eBook
- "Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2016: DIY Home Decor, Paper Craft Ideas, Sewing Projects, and Unique DIY Crafts" free eBook
- 11 DIY Craft Projects for Any Occasion
- "12 Easy DIY Projects" Free eBook
- Crochet Patterns, Painting Ideas, and More: 15 New DIY Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Dr. Seuss Sneetches Costume Idea
- Quicksilver Shawlette
- Make DIY blank books from leftover notebook paper
- Refashion shorts into a skirt
- Repurposed Shutters Sign for Halloween
- Halloween Pencil Box
- 50+ Free Easy Crochet Patterns and Help for Beginners
- Tea Time
- Diamonds and Ice Mandala Coloring Page
- Emperor's Festival Adult Coloring Page
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home