Super Easy Boa Scarf
Learn how to knit with this super-easy scarf knitting pattern for beginner. Wrap yourself up in a warm, homemade scarf this winter, which disguises any imperfections with a richly textured yarn. You need 2 balls of yarn and size 9 (5.5 mm) needles.
- Yarn: 2 balls of Bernat Boa (50 g / 1.75 oz)
- Knitting Needles: Size 5½ mm (U.S. 9) knitting needles or size needed to obtain gauge.
14 sts and 17 rows = 4" [10 cm] in stocking st.
Approx. 6 x 49" [15 x 124.5 cm]
- Cast on 23 sts.
- Knit 4 rows.
- Next row: (WS) K3. Purl to last 3 sts. K3.
- Next row: Knit.
- Rep last 2 rows until work from beg measures 48" [122 cm], ending with WS facing for next row.
- Knit 4 rows. Cast off knitways.
Find this beautiful project and more like it in 45 Quick and Easy Free Knitting Patterns and Beginner Help.
Read NextBright Knitted Chevron Scarf