Chicken Wire DIY Spring Wreath
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Say hello to a new season with this Chicken Wire DIY Spring Wreath. DIY decorating ideas have never looked so fresh and fun. The flexibility of chicken wire makes it easy to make all kinds of shapes, so you won't have trouble creating the shape. This is the perfect way to make a decorative wreath. Plus, the pull flowers make this craft super quick and easy. If you're looking for DIY wreath ideas that don't scream Christmas, this is the perfect project. You can hang one outside or on a wall in your home - it looks good anywhere and it's extremely durable. Guests will love looking at your homemade wreath and will want to add one to their space as well.
Primary Technique: Florals/Wreaths
- MD Craft and Hobby Chicken Wire
- MD Craft and Hobby Metal Working Gloves
- Tin Snips
- MD Craft and Hobby Glazier Push Points
- Little B's Pull Flowers
- iLoveToCreate Liquid Fusion Adhesive
- Faber Castell Pitt Artist Big Brush Pen
- With gloves on, use the tin snips to cut a piece of chicken wire about 2' long.
- Roll the chicken wire into a cylinder, bending the wire to keep it's shape. Form the cylinder into a wreath shape.
- Squeeze one end of the cylinder to fit inside the other end. Twist wires together so the wreath holds together.
- Make pull flowers according to package direction.
- Adhere flowers to the wreath with Liquid Fusion adhesive.
- Optional: Use Pitt Artist Pen to color glazier push points and adhere them to the wreath. You will need to apply two coats of color and dry completely between coats.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 5 Minute Spring Bouquet
- 28 Decorative Front Door Wreaths for Spring
- Colors of Spring Butterfly Wreath
- Crochet Spring Celebration Wreath
- Mini Spring Bonnets
- 21 Simple DIY Rainbow Crafts for Springtime
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Decor, and More free eBook
- Clutter of Nylon Butterflies
- Decoupaged Clay Pot
- Scrap Fabric Spring Chick
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Tea Light Snowman and Owl Christmas Ornaments
- Chubby Christmas Crochet Elf Patterns
- Handmade JOY Holiday Trio Ensemble
- Arctic Albatross Adult Coloring Page
- The Art of Quilling Paper Jewelry
- 14 Knit and Crochet Bun Hat Patterns
- How to Prevent Fabric Shrinkage
- Tassel and Trim DIY Throw Pillow
- Ripples of Joy Christmas Afghan Crochet Pattern
- Austin Cables Throw
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home