Sunset Scarf Knitting Pattern
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Looking for a colorful new scarf pattern? The Sunset Scarf Knitting Pattern is just what you need to brighten up an outfit or even revolutionize your whole wardrobe. You don't even have to buy multiple colors of yarn for this simple knit scarf pattern. The scarf tutorial recommends using a multicolored yarn for the sunset effect. You could knit this scarf as a cute gift idea for any friend or family member. This pattern would also make a stylish headscarf or even a kerchief for your cat or dog.
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Love this pattern? Find more gorgeous knit scarf patterns in our collection, 59 Free Scarf Knitting Patterns.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Printable To Do List
- Simple Stars
- Door Organizer
- Easy DIY Decorated Clothespins
- Ruffled Tank Top from a T-Shirt
- Free Printable Motivational Planner Stickers
- Gorgeous Simple 10 Minute Moroccan Tile Planters
- Granny's Patriotic Wreath
- Custom Cupcake Picks
- Hipster Avocado Toast Cake
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home