Simple Wrist Warmers
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Simple and chic wrist warmers from Bernat Yarns for the woman on the go! This free pattern is quick, easy and recommends beautiful jacquard yarns.
- Bernat® Jacquards (100 g/3.5 oz) #13040 (Jet Jacquard) 1 ball
- Double-pointed knitting needles: set of four size 4.5 mm (U.S. 7) or size needed to obtain gauge.
To fit average girls (ladies) arms.
20 sts and 26 rows = 4 ins [10 cm] in stocking st.
Cast on 36 (40) sts. Join in rnd, placing marker on first st for beg of rnd.
1st rnd: *K3. P1. Rep from * to end of rnd.
Rep last rnd of (K3. P1) ribbing for 2 (2½) ins [5 (6) cm].
Knit in rnds until work from beg measures 6 (7) ins [15 (18) cm].
Next rnd: K10 (12). Slip next 5 (6) sts on a safety pin. Cast on 5 (6) sts over slipped sts. Knit to end of rnd. Cont knitting in rnds for 1 (1½) ins [2.5 (4) cm] more.
Proceed in (K3. P1) ribbing for 1½ (2) ins [4 (5)] cm.
Cast off loosely in rib.
Thumb: K5 (6) from safety pin. With second double-pointed needle, pick up and knit 7 (8) sts at thumb opening. Divide 12 (14) sts onto 3 needles. Join in rnd.
Knit in rnds until thumb measures 1 (1¼) ins [2.5 (3) cm]. Cast off.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Skillet Handle Potholder
- 47 Christmas Knitting Patterns
- Crafts for Charity: 10 Ways to Give Back
- How to Make an Origami Crane Video
- Easy Origami Jumping Frog
- Easy Origami Hearts
- DIY Beet Dye for Fabric
- Butterfly Lace Mandala Adult Coloring Page
- Intricate Snowflake Adult Coloring Page
- Crochet Pumpkin Patch Bear
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home