Winter Arm Warmers
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Keep your arms warm and your hands free to grip a nice warm cup of cocoa with this wonderful knitting project. Made from Red Heart Yarn, these super soft arm warmers will become your favorite.
- RED HEART® Shimmer™ Art. E763 available in 3.5 oz (100 g), 280 yd (256 m) balls.
- Knitting Needles: 3.75mm [US 5]. Yarn needle.
- K2, p2 Rib (multiple of 4 sts + 2)
- Row 1: [K2, p2] to last 2 sts, k2.
- Row 2: [P2, k2] to last 2 sts, p2.
- Repeat Rows 1-2 for K2, p2 rib.
Arm Warmers (Make 2)
- Cast on 34 (38, 42, 46) sts.
- Work in K2, p2 rib for 1½ (2, 2½, 3)”, end with a wrong side row.
- Change to St st and work until piece measures 2¼ (3, 3½,4¼)” from beginning, end after a wrong side row.
- Inc 1 st at each side every 8th row 8 (8, 8, 10) times – 50 (54, 58, 66) sts.
- Work until piece measures 13 (13½, 14, 15)” from beginning, end with a wrong side row.
- Change to work in K2, p2 rib for 1½ (2, 2½, 3)”, end with a wrong side row. Bind off.
- Sew side seam. If desired, leave 1” unsewn along seam 1” from cast-on edge
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Lettering and Doodling on a Pumpkin
- Floral Painted Pumpkin
- Crochet Cross Hatch Stitch Cowl
- DIY Polymer Clay Tea Light Candle Holder
- FREE Sewing Pattern: Halloween Witch Hat
- Skillet Handle Potholder
- 47 Christmas Knitting Patterns
- Crafts for Charity: 10 Ways to Give Back
- How to Make an Origami Crane Video
- Easy Origami Jumping Frog
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home