Vintage Spooky Wreath
Beautiful Halloween decorations are hard to come by, so it's so much better to just make your own! This Vintage Spooky Wreath from Jamielyn Nye would look great on a door, a mantel, or entryway table. Make it an elegant Halloween this year!
- Glue one end of yarn to the wreath and wrap the yarn ALL the way around the foam wreath. Once you reach the end tack it down with a little glue.
- Wrap lace around back of the wreath and tack it down with tacky glue.
- Add some flowers for a fun little touch.
- Glue Spanish Moss on top of the lace seam.
- Glue black bird on top of Spanish moss.
- Glue spooky sign to the top of the wreath.
To make this free craft pattern, we recommend the following materials. They are all available at a great discount at CutRateCrafts.com!
Read NextDrunken Farmer Halloween Scarecrow