We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Hi! I'm Jamielyn creator of the blog I Heart Nap Time. I'm married to my best friend and a mother of two beautiful children (Carson, age 2 and Emmalyn, 5 months). They keep me busy, and make life worth living. My family is most important to me and where I receive most the inspiration for my projects. We live in AZ and love it here! I love being a homemaker and turning my house into the home we love.
I started this blog as a creative outlet in a little bliss during my day called nap time. I. LOVE. Nap time. I love creating. I love thrifting and thinking of all the possibilities that can be from an old treasure. I'm all about decorating on a budget. I love to bake... and eat lots of cookies. I am learning to sew, and enjoying the process. I love trying new things, and I'm not afraid of messing up the first (or second) time around.
A few of my favorite "tools" are my Silhouette, spray paint, my sewing machine, and my beloved glue gun. I'm inspired by people every day and hope to inspire one of you. We all have a creative side and I hope I can help others find it. I love to create!
Jamielyn's Free Craft Projects on FaveCrafts:
Free Party Crafts
Free Holiday Crafts
- Decorative Polka Dot Easter Egg
- Love Letters Mailbox
- Ruffled Holiday Stocking
- Gift Blocks for Grandma
- Glittery Freedom Blocks
- Spooky Halloween Frame
- Enjoy Summer Block
- Vintage Spooky Wreath
Crafts for Kids
- Bow Holder Frame
- Little Girl Tu Tu Tutorial
- Rose Petal Onesie and Headband
- Doll Bed Makeover
- Ruffled Lace Flower Headband
- Sweet Button Monogram
- Fun Camping Butt-Kit
Home Decor Crafts
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 31 Halloween Craft Projects
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Wrap Up With 25 Afghan Patterns from Red Heart Yarn
- Quick & Thrifty Crochet Patterns
- Make It A Red Heart Holiday
- Quick and Easy Decoupage from Plaid
- Homemade Christmas Gift Guide
- 9 Thanksgiving Decorations to Make
- The Make My Own Holiday Gifts Guide
- Fun & Fabulous Mod Podge Projects From Plaid