New Sew Repurposed Fabric Pumpkins
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"If you have any old shirts, sweaters, or come across a cheap yard sale find, this is a brilliant way to upcycle the fabric into these cute and festive fall pumpkins."
Primary TechniqueFabric Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Halloween Crochet Pumpkin
- "31 Halloween Craft Projects" eBook
- "Homemade Halloween Decorations: Blogger Edition 2010" eBook
- No Sew Spider Costume
- DIY Halloween Polka Pumpkins
- Ghost Centerpiece Craft with Video
- 42 Free Halloween Crochet Patterns
- Batty DIY Wall Decor
- Just Beautiful Peacock Halloween Costume DIY
- 8+ Boo Basket Ideas
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Printable Flowers Word Search Puzzle
- Love Live Lake
- Narwhal Uniwhale
- How To Make A Double Crochet Rectangle Base In Rounds
- Wanderers Mosaic Blanket
- Jeweled Dragonfly Pendant
- Wood Clay And Metal Earrings
- Pocket Pillow Cover
- Painted Bird Nest Pillow Cover
- Blessed Three Star Coaster
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home