Custom Candles in a Jar Shape
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Did you know that you can make custom candles in a jar shape? You can make them in any shape really! This tutorial will show you how to do just that. This is a part of mason jar week where we are sharing ideas for summer using jars.Note that this one was originally posted at the Resin Crafts Blog where I am a paid contributor but I thought I would post it here in case y’all missed it!"
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Keep Dreaming Adult Coloring Page
- Ballerina Adult Coloring Page
- Crochet Star Stitch Neck Warmer
- Linen Stitch Basket
- DIY Air Force Keepsake Box
- How to make 3D Solar System Project for Kids
- Paper Flower Pattern and Tutorial
- Creamsicle Wrap/Scarf
- How to Upcycle Purses with Rhinestones
- Toddler Bib
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home