Chicken Wire Chandelier
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
With a little bit of chicken wire, crystals and brass metal, you can create a sparking chandelier that would look great both inside and out! This thrifty project is a wonderful way to use up stuff around your home and create unique decorations that everyone is sure to love. This is a great way to reuse old embellishments or repurpose an old necklace or bracelet that broke. There's beauty in everything and with this fun and thrifty craft, you'll add style and eclectic design to any part of your home!
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
- MD Hobby & Craft Chicken Wire
- MD Hobby & Craft metal working gloves
- MD Hobby & Craft Brass Metal Sheet Roll
- Prima Swarovski Crystals
- Sizzix branch die
- Sizzix Flower die
- Sizzix Embossing Folder
- Die cutting machine
- Red and green alcohol pens
- 25 Heart shaped crystals
- Gold floral wire
- e-6000 glue
- Jewelry pliers
- Gold spray paint
Working carefully with the gloves on, roll out the chicken wire and cut a 12" X 12" piece with the jewelry pliers.
Shape chicken wire into a cylinder shape.
Carefully interlock wire ends together with your gloved fingers and pliers.
Pinch the top of the cylinder closed and push down until the cylinder measures 6".
Spray completely with gold paint and let dry.
Cut and emboss 4 flowers from the brass sheet.
Cut 4 branches from the brass sheet.
Use the edge of your scissors or a bone folder to make indents into the leaves.
Color the leaves and flowers with alcohol pens.
Attach crystals with e-6000.
Use colored floral wire to attach branches to top of the cylinder.
Glue the flowers to the branches.
Hang hearts, prism side out, in the chicken wire holes.
Attach a wire hook and hang in a sunny spot, indoors or out in the garden for all to enjoy!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Trash to Treasure Mosaic Table
Feathers and Gold Upcycled Bottle
Recycled Egg Carton Bowls
Decorative Faux Raw Cotton Branches
Beautiful Birdcage T-Shirt Craft
Tin Can DIY Wind Chime
Pill Bottle Crafts: Reuse Pill Bottles [15 Ideas]
Dollar Store DIY Desk Organizers
1000+ Recycled Crafts: Crafting with Recyclable Items
Fairy Wings Wreath
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Patriotic Flag Coaster
- Warm Up Chunky Crochet Mittens
- Graduation Owl Gift Bags
- Salt Glitter Easter Egg Canvas Art
- Easy Peasy Crochet Fingerless Gloves
- Uchida Le Plume Permanent Marker Set
- Simple Crochet Flower Patterns
- DIY Wrap Skirt
- Pompom Bunny Welcome Sign
- How to Make an Herbal Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse Recipe For Any Hair Type
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home