Easy T-Shirt Pillow
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"I love a good upcycling project and this 10 minute pillow project is definitely one of my favorites. All you need is a favorite old t-shirt, some basic supplies and a sewing machine. In just a few minutes you can have fun, custom pillows. These would be fantastic for a college dorm room - just use your baby's favorite t-shirts from high school and they'll have something to make their dorm room more cozy! The possibilities are endless!"
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project TypeMake a Project
This is a great craft to do when you're bored because you probably won't even need to leave the house. Just grab a T-shirt you want to turn into a pillow and get sewing! Find more great projects in 42 Crafts to Do When Bored
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- How to make a gratitude journal in 5 easy steps
- Celebrate Summer with a Pedicure Gift Basket!
- Ribbon Crafts: 14 Things to Make with Ribbon
- CD Clock
- Mini Apothecary Chest
- Macrame Wall Hanging for Beginners
- No Sew Coiled Fabric Bowl or Basket
- How to Hand Dye Yarn at Home
- How to Dry Leaves
- A Message from the Editors of FaveCrafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cranberry Pie Granny Square
- No Carve Snow White Pumpkin
- How To Make An Infinity Scarf
- Aria Button Cardigan
- Large Baby Block Rattle
- Printable Mad Libs for Crafters
- Louise Shawl
- Easy Homemade Advent Calendar
- Make Your Own Crochet Oval Basket With Handles
- Repurposed Pants Made Into An Upcycled Wine Gift Bag
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home