Easy T-Shirt Pillow
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"I love a good upcycling project and this 10 minute pillow project is definitely one of my favorites. All you need is a favorite old t-shirt, some basic supplies and a sewing machine. In just a few minutes you can have fun, custom pillows. These would be fantastic for a college dorm room - just use your baby's favorite t-shirts from high school and they'll have something to make their dorm room more cozy! The possibilities are endless!"
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
DIY Copper Pipe Desk Organizer
Dining Table Makeover
How to Repurpose an Oatmeal Container
How to Dry Leaves
50+ DIY Crafts Everyone Should Try
Soft & Cozy Slippers
Upcycled Football Vase
30+ Mini Handmade Craft Ideas
11 Popular Presidential Craft Projects
Crafting on a Budget: Low Cost Craft Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Westcott Long Nose Pliers
- DIY PVC birds
- St. Patrick's Day Candy Treats
- How to Wrap a Gift with Newspaper
- Cuddly Quick Knit Throw Blanket
- Rustic Boot Cuffs
- DIY Easter Basket Ideas: 28 Easter Baskets to Make
- Easy Patterned Paper Wreath
- Mokume Gane Coasters with Cork
- Wine Bag Gift Packaging
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home