Baby Name Crochet Throw Pillow
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This personalized crochet baby name pillow is sure to be the talk of your next baby shower. Lovingly adorned with baby's name, it's truly a gift that will be cherished for years to come. Made out of 2 rectangles, this is a perfect crochet pattern for beginners who want to create something unique and lasting. Maybe you're looking for a gift for any older child. You can match the colors of the pillow to the child's room decor or school colors, and be the "Cool Aunt" for once. The options for this personalized crochet pillow are endless. It could say home, love, family, or even your favorite curse word. Spruce up your home decor with this super simple pattern, then make one for each of your jealous friends! /PATTERN DETAILS • Size: 40 cm / 16" square • Beginner • Made out of 2 rectangles • Illustrated step-by-step photos /MATERIALS • 4 mm / US G - 6 crochet hook • Worsted weight wool yarn - 2 100g skein in blue - 2 100g skein in white - 20g in mustard color for the seams and embroidery • Tapestry needle to weave in the ends • 1 40 cm / 16” square pillow."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size40 cm / 16"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- The Only Crocheted Granny Square You'll Ever Need
- Cute Little Flower Tutorial
- Angel Gnome
- Grandiose Doily Part 1
- Cute Baby And Toddler Hooded Bunny Capelet
- The Holliday Poncho Cardigan
- Prayer Pocket Pocket And Pillow
- Crochet Axolotl Amigurumi
- Ice Cream Octopus Amigurumi
- Vibrant 4-hour Crochet Table Runner
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Paper Plate Goldfish Craft
- How To Make A Recycled Robot
- Recessed Zippers-how To Take Away The Pain
- How To Make A Zipper Box Pocket In A Bag
- How Do I Sew That- Boxed Corners On A Bag
- Water Bottle Carrier Bag
- Crochet Mini Treat Bags
- Elastic Waist Skirt Pattern
- Basketweave Stitch (one Row Repeat) | Crafting Happiness
- Printable Father's Day Card
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home